March 26, 2020
With Govenor Walz’s “Stay at Home” order which will begin on Friday March 27 at midnight and goes until 5:00 pm on April 10, Doctors of Chiropractic can continue to provide services for patients if they wish. We are considered an essential service. I will continue to remain open during the “Stay at Home” order. My reason is to help those people that would end up in the emergency department if they were unable to see a chiropractor. This will take the burden off our hospital during this time. I am following all the necessary sanitation protocols to keep you safe. I continue to stagger the appointments so that you don’t run into any other person while you are here. If you have any questions regarding my decision or you are unsure if you should come to the office or not for care, give me a call. We can talk about your symptoms and decide if at home treatment or in office treatment is best for you at this time. You can call 763-389-5803 or my cell 763-370-3820.
March 22, 2020
Considering all that is happening, I want to let you know that I am taking extra precautions to limit the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
Office hours for the next 2 weeks will be Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. Wednesday and Friday by appointment only if necessary.
Appointments will be scheduled 30-60 minutes apart. If you feel you need an appointment, call the office so you and I can decide what form of treatment is right for you at this time, whether you need an in office treatment/adjustment or you can manage it at home yourself.
For the time being, I ask that you please respect the following initiatives. Your safety is my primary concern.
- Following the published guidelines to help stop unintended spread of COVID-19, we are closing off our reception area to non-essential family members.
- To minimize the number of people in our office, I respectfully request that you do not bring siblings, friends, or relatives to your appointment.
- When parents are accompanying children, I ask that only one parent, rather than both, attend with your child.
- If you have a fever, or even mild flu like symptoms, please do not come to the office. Please call me, and I will gladly accommodate you with a new appointment at a later date.
- If you have traveled to a high-risk area outside the United States, such as China, South Korea, Iran, Europe (Schengen Area), United Kingdom and Ireland, please call the office to reschedule your appointment until after you have at least 14 days of being symptom free.
- Unlike many public environments, my clinic remains a very safe space to continue administering care, as I am constantly disinfecting the clinic and equipment. I am constantly cleaning the waiting area, front desk, chairs, and adjusting table after every appointment.
- I have removed the water cooler, taken out all waiting room magazines and toys from the child play area in order to reduce communal contact surfaces.
- I have hand wipes on the front desk for you to use if you don’t have hand sanitizer with you.
We realize that some may feel this is an overreaction to the current situation, but I would rather error on taking precautions beyond the currently stated CDC recommendations to make every effort to ensure the health of you and our community.
Thank you for your understanding during this challenging time. I appreciate you and look forward to seeing you soon! We will get through this together.